THAI SHREDDED CHICKEN AND RUNNER BEAN SALAD
This is a low calorie perfect for weight loss salad prepared in Thai Style with Thai spices. Chicken which is lean mean and has no carbs and provides loads of proteins . Chicken is filled with antioxidants which fights aging. Also the Green runner beans used in this recipe is rich in fiber and low in calorie thus provide satiety and helps in weight loss. It is good for the heart and maintains blood pressure. Also it is rich in Vitamin K which helps in clotting of blood.
- Cut the beans into small pieces and cook it in salted water for about 4 min until it is tender but green.
- Drain the water and put the beans in a bowl and add chili, shallots, ginger and lemongrassAdd the shredded chicken to the bowl.
- For the dressing mix garlic, lime , fish sauce and chilli.
- Now put mint and coriander leaves over the chicken and toss the salad.
- Put the salad in a plate pour over the dressing and serve with lime.
Green beans - 55g
Shredded chicken - 55g
Shallots, finely sliced - 50g
Red chilli finely sliced - 2
Ginger - 1 Teaspoon
Garlic clove, crushed - 2
Lemongrass, finely chopped - 1/2
Handful of mint leaves
Lime juice - 1/2 lemon
Fish sauce - 2 Teaspoon
Handful of coriander leaves
- Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert , Drinks
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains