Stuffed capsicum is a high protein and low fat recipe. Capsicum is known to burn calories and boost immunity. It lowers LDL cholesterol and prevents hypertension. It is good for skin too. Chicken is usually the first priority of many of us. Chicken being tasty are healthy too. It helps reduce cancer risk and also helps in weight loss.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and add onion, cook till translucent.
- Add ginger – garlic paste.
- Add tomato and cook till softens.
- Add boiled chicken and all seasonings.
- Cut capsicum into half and deseed it.
- Stuff it with the fillings, Top with low fat cheese.
- Place it on baking tray and bake it for 10- 15 min at 1800C in a preheat oven.
- Serve immediately and enjoy yummy stuffed capsicum.
Boiled Chicken – 20 g(shredded)
Capsicum – 1 small
Onion – ½ medium
Tomato – 1 medium
Ginger – garlic paste – 1tsp
Low fat cheese – 10 g
Oregano – 1tsp
Red chili – 1tsp
Black pepper – ½ tsp
Olive oil – 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – to garnish
Energy – 150 kcal
Protein – 10.1 g
Carbs - 15 g
Fats – 6.5 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains