Soyabean Seekh Kebab
Soya beans are low in saturated fat and are a high source of protein ,vitamin c, and folate. Eating soya bean reduces the risk of various health problems, including cardiovascular disease, stroke ,coronary artery disease, some cancers and improves bone health.
- Grind soya chunks (make fine powder).Add wheat flour .Take half onion, ginger garlic paste ,green chilly and cumin seeds and grind it well.
- Mix both together and add salt, coriander powder, turmeric, garam masala and mix well. And after that add water and make a dough.
- Deep hand into cold water and shape the kebab.
- Brush the kebab with oil and place them on a pan. Rotate the kebab in between and brush oil if necessary.Cook it until brown.
- Have it with sauce or chutney.
Salt -1/2 Tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 Tsp
Garam masala-1/2 Tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 Tsp
Cumin seeds -1/2 Tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 Tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains