Soya do – pyaaza recipes is loaded with lots of protein with yummy taste. Soya chunks pack numerous health benefits and enables faster muscle building and metabolism. They are great for the health of bone, hair and skin health. The chunks are loaded with fiber, thus allowing the food to pass slowly from the system and keeping you full for longer.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute fennel seeds in it till it starts to sputter.
- Now, add chopped onion to the pan and let them cook for 1-2 minutes or till they become translucent
- Mix in the tomato puree and ginger garlic paste. Let the mixture cook for a few minutes.
- Now, add the spices and soya nuggets or granules. Cover the pan with a lid and lower the heat to let everything blend together.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot and fresh.
- Soya granules/nuggets soaked - ½ cup
- Onion - 1 medium, chopped
- Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
- Ginger – garlic paste - 1tsp
- Olive Oil – 1tsp
- Fennel seeds – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
Energy – 182kcal
Protein – 10.1g
Carbs – 25.5g
Fats – 5.9g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains