Rajma masala is a favourite north Indian cuisine which is not only delicious but nutrients packed. It is low in calories and helps with weight loss. It is rich source of proteins and fiber and complex carbohydrates which can reduce cholesterol. It is and antioxidant and a natural detoxifier. It prevent hypertension and boosts energy.
- Soak the kidney beans overnight in water and next day pressure cook Rajma.
- Grind onions, garlic, ginger in a grinder into a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add grinded paste and saute it for a minute.
- Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and tomato
- and salt.Mix them well. Cover and cook for 15-20minutes.
- Add garam masala powder and water as per your requirement of gravy consistency; cover and cook for another 8-15minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leave
- serve hot
kidney Beans - 4tbsp
Garlic- 1/2 clove
Onions- 2 tbsp
Ginger- 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Tomato pureed- 1 tomato
Green chillies finely chopped- 1/2
Red chili powder- 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp
Oil- 1/2 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves chopped- 1 tsp
Salt- as per taste
Garam masala powder - 1/4h tsp
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains