Rajma chaat is a healthy alternative to unhealthy snacks which can actually increase your weight. This snack is delicious and low in calories and perfect when you want to lose weight. Rajma has high content of complex carbohydrate and fiber which helps reduce cholesterol. It has antioxidative properties and it is a powerhouse of proteins.
- Boil the kidney beans.
- Heat oil in vessel and then put onion and ginger-garlic paste and saute for a while.
- Add boiled kidney beans, red chilli powder ,cumin powder, tomato and salt and cook for a while.
- Put lemon juice and turn off the stove.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
Kidney beans, (soaked overnight) - 1 tbsp
Cumin powder - ½ tsp
Onion, thinly sliced - ½ medium
Tomato - 1 small
Red chilli powder - ½ tsp
Ginger - garlic paste - 1 tsp
Coriander for garnish
Lemon juice - squeeze as per taste
Oil - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains