Ragi is rich in calcium, protein and iron. This ragi uttapam is a great idea for healthy breakfast or nutritious snack. The coriander has an irresistible flavour and aroma, this is further enhanced by addition of tomatoes, onions & green chillies.
- Mix ragi and brown rice flour with curd and add water to make it a dosa consistency batter.
- Set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan, roll out uttapams and add onions, tomatoes, coriander and chillies.
- Let them cook till crisp, then flip.
- Garnish with coriander and onion.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
- Ragi flour- 15 gms
- Brown rice flour- 15 gms
- Curd- 3 tbsp
- Onions- 50 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Coriander- 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chillies- (finely chopped)
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 190 kcals
Carbohydrates: 27.78 gms
Proteins: 4.74 gms
Fats: 6.582 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains