Quinoa cutlet with tossed salad
Quinoa is a well known super grain which is highly nutritious. Quinoa helps to maintain weight and acts as a gluten free alternative too. It reduces the chance of developing gall stones and kidney stones. Quinoa cutlet with tossed veggies is the healthiest option you can opt for. This meal will give you all the nutrition which you ideally need in one meal.
- In a medium pot over high heat, add rinsed white quinoa, salt, garlic powder, dried herbs, olive oil and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, lower heat to low and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Check quinoa, cook until steam holes appear.
- Stir it vigorously and add lemon zest, grated carrot and coriander leaves.
- Wet your hands and make cutlet.
- Heat a pan and shallow fry the cutlets.
- In another pan toss cabbage and capsicum and add some herbs and salt over it.
- Serve the quinoa cutlet with tossed salad.
Quinoa – 30g
Water – 250ml
Olive oil – 2tsp
Salt – to taste
Mixed herbs – 1tsp
Garlic powder – ½ tsp
Grated carrot – 15g
Cabbage – 20g
Capsicum – 30g
Coriander leaves – 1tbsp
Lemon zest – 1tsp
Energy – 220kcal
Protein – 5.4g
Carbohydrate – 25.4g
Fat – 11.4g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains