Pineapple chia seed and pear juice
A blend of fruits like pineapple and pear, flavoured with black salt and cumin seeds powder, gives this juice an awesome flavour that is tangy and sweet with a touch of spice. The addition of soaked chia seeds gives an amazing mouth- feel, making it all rounder.
- Soak chia seeds in water, mix well and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine pineapple, pear and ½ cup chilled water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the pineapple mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients including the soaked chia seeds and mix very well.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Pineapple- 100 gms
- Pear- 100 gms
- Chia seeds- 1 tsp
- Rock salt- as per taste
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
Energy: 123 kcals
Carbohydrates: 22 gms
Proteins: 0.66 gms
Fats: 1.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains