Paneer is high on protein and calcium and it is not only delicious but also keeps you full for long time and is great for weight loss. It maintains blood sugar level and it is good for heart. It improves digestion and strengthen bones and teeth. It also rich in folate and good for pregnant women.
- On a tawa heat oil and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder, green chilies mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir well
- Now add paneer and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve it hot.
Paneer, smashed 30 gms
Onions, chopped -1
Green chilies, chopped -1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Tomato, chopped - 1
Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
Chili powder- 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
Oil- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains