Orange, Lemon and flaxseeds smoothie
A great recipe to detoxify your body, packed with wholesome of nutrients consisting of oranges, lemon and flaxseeds. Oranges are a great source of flavonoids, carotenoids, and vitamin C that help to detoxify your body, protect you from heart disease, and fight cancer. Flax seeds are rich alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) that protects against myocardial infarction, reduces bad cholesterol, and prevents stroke. Lemon that helps to boost the immunity and flush out toxins. It also helps to reduce weight.
- Peel the oranges, take out the seeds, and chop them roughly.
- Blend the chopped oranges into a blender and add lemon juice and ground the flax seeds.
- Blend it well and pour out the smoothie into a glass.
- Add 1 tsp of honey and a pinch of Himalayan pink salt and stir well before drinking.
- Oranges:- 2 large
- lemon juice:- 2 tbsp
- ground flax seeds:- 1 tbsp
- Himalayan pink salt:- A pinch
- Honey:- A pinch
ENERGY: 120 Kcal
PROTEIN: 3 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 30 gms
FATS: 7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains