Mango chia seeds smoothie
Mangoes are the best part of this scorching heat for which each one of us die for. So here's a recipe for all the mango lovers Mango smoothie enriched with chia seeds so to enhance its fibre and protein content.
1. Add almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, maple syrup, cinnamon, and cardamom to an airtight container. Whisk and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
2. Once your chia pudding is ready, slice your mango and scoop the flesh into a food processor. Add in and process into a smooth mango cream.
3. In 1 large glass, create layers of chia pudding and mango cream starting with the pudding.
4. Enjoy and refrigerate leftovers
1. Almond milk - 3/4 cup
2. Mangoes - 1/2
3. Chia seeds - 1 tbsp
4. Vanilla extract - 1/4 tsp
5. Pure maple syrup, divided - 1/4 tbsp
6. Cinnamon Powder - a pinch
7. Cardamom powder - a pinch
ENERGY - 175 Kcal
PROTEIN - 6 gms
CARBOHYDRATES - 20 gms
FATS - 8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains