Lettuce Paneer Wrap
Lettuce paneer wrap is the healthiest version of vegetarian wrap for those who crave to have subway or McDonald’s wraps. You can treat yourself with this wrap as it is low in calorie and high protein. It’s like no guilt satiety. You can also make this wrap vegan by replacing paneer with tofu.
- In a pan add coconut oil and sauté the bell peppers.
- Add paneer and salt, cook for few minutes
- Then add oregano, black pepper and paprika powder.
- Switch off the flame now.
- Place the 2 lettuce leaves, both in opposite direction on one another.
- Apply the tomato sauce, Add the paneer and bell pepper stuffing and wrap the leaf.
- Repeat same with other 2 leaves.
- You can grill the wrap or have it directly.
Lettuce leaves – 4 medium leaves
Paneer – 40gms
Bell peppers – 40gms
Oregano – 1 tsp
Black pepper – 1 tsp
Paprika powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
Coconut oil – 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Energy – 170kcal
Protein – 9.2g
Carbs – 8.9g
Fats – 8.4g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains