Lady finger Sabji with oats
Lady finger is diet favorite recipe as it is tasty and nutritious and at the same time low in calorie and helps with weight loss. It has high level of Vitamin A, B and C and hence highly recommended vegetable during pregnancy. It acts as a supplement for fiber and folic acid and helps relieve constipation even during pregnancy. The addition of oats further adds fiber and antioxidants to the dish.
- In a non stick pan heat oil and then put curry leaves, cumin seeds and saute.
- Now add onion and saute till onion is soft, then add bhindi and mix well.
- Now add red chilli powder, amchur powder, turmeric powder, salt and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Put oats and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot
Ladyfingers sliced -150 g
Onion ,roughly chopped - 2 tbsp
Oats - 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder a pinch
Amchur powder ½ tsp
Curry leaves - 3-5
Red chilli powder - ½ tsp
Oil - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains