Keto Tomato Soup
Keto Tomato Soup. Yes..!!!You can eat tomatoes on the Keto diet. This is easy low carb tomato soup recipe is bursting with tomatoes & basil leaves. In this recipe just cooked the tomatoes with the vegetables in the pan with the butter with a little stock and then blend everything together with the spices and then cook it out garnish with the cream and cheese and serve..!!!. this easy low carb tomato soup recipe is bursting with tomatoes& basil leaves
- Heat the butter in a pan and once it has melted add in the onions with a pinch of salt.
- Cook the onions on low flame till they start to turn brown.
- Add in the garlic and cook till it starts to brown and then add in the tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes of cooking add in the pepper, paprika and mixed spice. Also add in about 200ml of chicken stock. If your stock has no salt then add salt as well.
- Cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes till the tomatoes are completely soft. Keep opening the lid every 2-3 minutes and stirring to ensure nothing sticks.
- Once it's cooked and tender let it cool. Then blend the mixture in a food processor or using an immersion blender. Add more stock if needed to make it easier to blend.
- Strain the mixture to get a silky smooth soup. Add more stock if the soup is too thick.
- Add cream to the soup and warm it up.
- Finish with fresh pepper, a bit of cheese and fresh chopped basil. Enjoy!!
- Tomatoes – 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Chicken stock – 200 ml
- Fresh whipped Cream – 1 tbsp
- Salted Butter –2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Smoked Paprika – ¼ tsp
- Mixed spice – ¼ tsp
- Fresh Basil – for garnish
- Cheese – 1 tsp for garnish
- Salt – as per taste
Energy: 134 kcals
Carbohydrates: 5.33 gms
Proteins: 7.18 gms
Fats: 12.23 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains