Pizza is one of the favourite recipes of everyone but if you are on a diet you can’t have them. You can have this keto pizza if you are on a keto diet. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or you want to cut carbs from your diet.
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microvawe safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add in egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
- Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling pin to about ¼’’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired.
- Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and load your pizza however you like with tomato sauce, veggies, cheese, red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese starts melt.
Ingredients for base:
- Almond flour-60 gms
- Mozzarella cheese- 15 gms (shredded)
- Cream cheese- 1 tbsp
- Egg- 1
- Baking powder- ¾ tsp
- Italian seasoning- ¾ tsp
- Garlic powder- ½ tsp
Ingredients for topping:
- Mozzarella cheese- 15gms (shredded)
- Onion- 25 gms (sliced)
- Tomatoes- 25 gms (sliced)
- Broccoli- 25 gms (cut into small pieces)
- Chilli flakes- ½ tsp
- Oregano- ¾ tsp
- Sugar free tomato sauce- 1 tbsp
Energy: 606 kcals
Carbohydrates: 18.45 gms
Proteins: 29.94 gms
Fats: 46.15 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains