Keto curd rice
This is comfort food for a lot of Indian people, it’s also great “sick food” when you just need something light and easy going. Indian people love their yogurt, we marinate our meat and chicken in it. We make a raita out of it that’s served with biryani. This keto dahi recipe is very easy, soothing and tasty. It’s easy to digest and you can make it for lunch or dinner.
- Season cauliflower rice with salt and cook on pan on low heat till tender.
- Mix the yogurt and the cauliflower rice together.
- In a small pan heat ghee and add in the mustard seeds and chillies, once the mustard seeds start popping add in the ginger, the curry leaves and the hing.
- Once the curry leaves are crispy, pour the tempered spices over the cauliflower rice and yogurt mixture.
- Mix well, garnish with fresh coriander and serve.
- Cauliflower rice- 100 gms
- Full fat greek yogurt- 75 gms
- Curry leaves- 6-7
- Ginger- ½ tsp
- Dry red chilli- 1
- Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida- a pinch
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Ghee- 1 tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 249 kcals
Carbohydrates: 11 gms
Proteins: 10 gms
Fats: 52.63 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains