Healthy Chicken Momos
Here’s a healthy version of having your favorite chicken momos. These momos are not just healthy but also tasty. Chicken being good source of protein makes the recipe high in protein. Cabbages are known to help in weight loss and digestion. It helps regulate blood pressure and are good for skin too.
- In boiling water add salt and mix well.
- Add cabbage leaves, cover and boil for 5 minutes then take out & set aside.
- In bowl, add chicken mince, onion, black pepper, red chili flakes, salt and oregano.
- Add fresh coriander and mix well.
- On boiled cabbage leaves, add chicken mince, fold the sides together and roll up.
- On boiling water place steam rack and grease with olive oil, place chicken momos, cover and steam cook for 10minutes.
- In frying pan, add olive oil and fry momos from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favourite sauce!
Cabbage – 4 leaves
Chicken minced – 30 g
Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
Onion – ½ medium
Oregano – 1tsp
Black pepper- 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Olive oil - 1tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 springs
SERVES - 1
Energy – 141kcal
Protein – 8.3g
Carbs – 10.4g
Fats – 7.5g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains