Hara bhara kebab
Aloo tikki or meat based kebab are definite welcome to one’s taste buds, but spinach kebab are a must try too!! For those searching for healthier and tasty options can gorge on this. Hara bhara kebab is filled with goodness of spinach, paneer and flaxseeds, which not only provides taste but is healthy too.
- Heat the pan and add 1 tsp of oil.
- Add cumin seeds and garlic paste.
- Add spinach puree, Cook till puree gets dried.
- Remove the mixture in a bowl and roast besan in a pan.
- Add roasted besan, paneer, salt and flax seeds powder in the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Make the kebab and shallow fry it on a pan.
Spinach puree – 30 gm
Besan – 10 gm
Paneer – 10 gm
Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Flax seeds powder – 1tsp
Salt – to taste
Energy – 176 kcal
Protein – 5.5 g
Carbs – 8.6 g
Fats – 13.4 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains