In this recipe, the chicken has been grilled in Thai style, with a perfect blend of spices. Chicken being lean meat and low in calorie, this dish aids weight loss and it provides loads of protein . Chicken also provides selenium which is rich in antioxidants, thus improving the immunity and fights agin as it fights the free radicals causing it.
- Wash the chicken and pat dry it with kitchen towel.
- Now place chicken pieces, on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, mix together lime peel, garlic, lime juice, black pepper,oil, thyme or basil and salt. Brush chicken with this mixture. Turn the chicken and brush with more mixture. Broil for another 5 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink. Keep brushing the chicken with the mixture last 5 min of cooking.
- Serve hot.
Chicken breast-200 g
Lime juice-1/4 cup
Garlic clove, minced-2
Finely shredded lime peel-1/2 tsp
Dried thyme or basil, crushed-1 tsp
Coarsely ground black pepper-1 tsp
Olive oil-1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains