Pineapple paradise green smoothie
This healthy pineapple and baby spinach smoothie is sweet and delicious with no sugar added which is also high in other vitamins and minerals. It is a Perfect smoothie to kick-start your new year in a healthy way. This recipe includes orange as well which would boost your vitamin C intake. I have also added chia seeds to it as it will increase your fibre content which will help you to lose weight and will keep you full for a longer period of time.
- Add 1/4 cup almond milk to the blender then add spinach, pineapple, carrot, clementine, chia seeds, and fresh ginger if using.
- Blend until very smooth, adding up to 1/4 cup more almond milk to reach desired consistency.
- Add ice cubes then blend again until smooth.
Almond milk – ½ cup
baby spinach leaves – 100 gms
fresh or frozen pineapple – 30 gms
carrot- 1 medium sized (peeled then chopped)
orange – ½
chia seeds – 2 tsp
Ginger – ½ inch
ice cubes - 5-6
ENERGY – 180 Kcal
PROTEIN – 5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES – 30gms
FATS – 5gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains