Green Chana Salad
Green Chana (Hara Chana) is high in fiber, and naturally low in fat. It’s an excellent source of fiber, green Chana contribute to satiety and helps to maintain healthy weight. They are rich in folate (vitaminB9) and contain antioxidant vitamins A & C. They are good source of protein, iron and other minerals.
- First wash and soak the green Chana overnight.
- In a pressure cooker, add the Chana and water and pressure cook for six whistle on high flame, reduce the flame and still cook for more 15 minutes. Close up the flame.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally, drain the water and transfer the Chana into a bowl put aside.
- In a bowl, combine the Chana, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, pomegranate, salt and give the mixture an honest stair.
- To this add lemon juice and toss the salad mix.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves.
Green Chana, soaked overnight 30gms
Tomato Chopped 1
Onion Chopped ½
Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves minced 2tbsp
Mint Leaves (Pudina), minced 1 tbsp
Salt ¼ tsp
Lemon Juice 2tbsp
Energy 220 kcal
Fat 0.4 gm
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains