GREEK VEG SALAD
Greek salad has been prepared with very healthy ingredients which has loads of health benefits and at the same time it is low in calorie and helps weight loss. It also provides satiety so that you feel full for long. The salad in full of fiber and hence it helps digestion. Lemon boosts immunity as it is rich source of vitamin C and also boosts metabolism. Cucumber and olives are heart healthy. Apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar level and helps lower cholesterol level. Feta cheese and vegetables provide key vitamins and minerals essential for the body.
- Whisk the olive oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and dill leaves until blended.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper as per taste (Can be prepared 3 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Re whisk before using.)
- Now add tomatoes, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, olives in a bowl. Toss the salad.
- Add feta cheese on top spreading evenly and serve.
Cucumber (coarsely chopped) - 1 small
Tomato (coarsely chopped) - 2 small
Bell pepper - 1/2
Fresh dill leaves- 1/2 tsp
Red onion - 1/2 small
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Garlic (chopped) - 1/2 tsp
Olive oil - 1/4 tsp
Black olives (coarsely chopped) - 10g
Apple cider vinegar - 1/2 tsp
Fresh oregano leaves (chopped) - 2 tsp
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Feta cheese (crumbled) - 10g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains