Garlic Vegetable Soup
This nourishing concoction of vegetables and garlic is thickened using rolled oats. This helps add a creamy texture and also more fiber to this soup.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add ½ cups of water and salt and pepper and allow it to come to a boil and simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the oats and simmer for another 5 min.
- Serve hot garnished with the coriander.
Mixed vegetables (carrot, French beans, cauliflower, peas, babycorn)- ¼ cup finely chopped.
Onions – 7g finely chopped
Garlic - ½ tsp finely chopped
Rolled oats – ½ tbsp
Oil – ½ tsp
Salt and pepper to taste
For garnish - ½ tbsp chopped coriander
Serving - 1
Energy – 49 kcal
Protein – 1.6 g
Carbs – 7.5 g
Fats – 1.5 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains