Fruit Raita is a healthy and yummy dip prepared by mixing curd and diced fresh fruits like apple, pineapple, pomegranate, strawberry etc. Curd, which is a main ingredient in this recipe, is a rich source of calcium and good for digestive system. Raita with lot of mixed fruits is generally favorite among kids as well as adults where you can enjoy multiple fruits in a single preparation.
- In a bowl take curd add honey, Himalayan pink salt, black pepper and cumin powder, dried mint leaves and beat until the curds gets smooth & silky texture.
- Add chopped apple, pineapple, pomegranate seeds and mix it well.
- Mix all the ingredients with curd properly and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chia seeds, some more pomegranate seeds and mint powder and Serve this fruit chilled raita as a snack or a dessert.
- Curd – 30 gms (low fat)
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Apple – ½ medium 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Pineapple – 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Strawberry – 25 gms (chopped in cubes)
- Pomegranates seeds – 25 gms
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Dried mint leaves – 2-3 pinch crushed
- Chia seeds – 1 tsp
- Himalayan pink salt – as per taste.
PROTEIN: 8.2 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 37.5 gms
FATS: 3.8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains