Frozen papaya smoothie
Papaya is an excellent nutrient dense fruit that contains specialised phyto-compounds and high antioxidant content. Papaya is a great source of proteolytic enzymes that are very important in the digestion of food. The most important of these proteolytic enzymes found in papaya is papain.
It helps in Helps in weight loss, boosts immunity, good for diabetics, great for your eyes, protects against arthritis, Improves digestion, helps ease menstrual pain.
Papaya chia smoothie is like sunshine in a glass. Made with fresh or frozen papaya, this smoothie comes together quickly plus it has the added benefits of chia seeds.
- For making the frozen Papaya Basil Smoothie recipe with chia seeds, dice and freeze the papaya for 6 hours before.
- Next day, add all the ingredients except chia seeds and chopped almond into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add chia seeds and chopped almond. Mix it well.
- After mixing well, pour them in glass and serve chilled.
- Serve Papaya Basil Smoothie With Chia Seeds on its own or along with for a healthy and filling breakfast or as a mid morning drink.
- Frozen Papaya – 50 gms
- Orange – 25 gms
- Skim milk – 1 cup
- Chia seeds – 1 tbsp
- Basil leaves – 3
- Honey – ½ tsp
- Almonds – 5-6
Energy: 181 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 21.10 gms
Proteins: 5.25 gms
Fats: 6.04 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains