These healthy egg muffins are packed with veggies and protein. They are good easy to go breakfast with lots of health benefits. It is a low calorie bite which can be had without any cheat.
- Grease the cupcake mould with olive oil.
- Add spinach, tomato and salt.
- Whisk the egg white and add in the mould.
- Sprinkle red chili flakes and oregano on top.
- Preheat the oven at 3500F.
- Place the mould in the oven and bake for 15 min.
- Serve hot healthy egg muffins.
Egg whites – 2 egg whites
Spinach – 10 g
Tomato – 15 g
Salt - to taste
Oregano – 1 tsp
Red chili flakes - 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Serving - 1
Energy – 91 kcal
Protein – 8 g
Carbs- 3.2 g
Fats – 4.9 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains