DRY CHICKEN BENGALI STYLE
This dish contains Chicken which is lean meat and hence low in calorie. and it provides loads of protein . Chicken also provides selenium which is rich in antioxidants and hence improve the immunity and help fight against free radicals which triggers aging
- In a pan , put oil and heat it and then add cardamom and curry leaves.
- Then add chopped onions, green chillies and chopped garlic and ginger.
- Saute it well for on medium heat for 3-4 min.
- Add pepper powder and coriander powder and saute for another 3-4min.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, and fry until tomatoes melt into a paste.
- Then add the chicken pieces to the masala. Cook it on high flame for 8-9 minutes until you see the oil separating from the masala.
- Reduce the flame and cover the pan and cook the chicken until cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked , increase the flame for desired level of dryness.
- Now remove from flame and add coriander.
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cardamom- 2 whole
Garlic grated 2-3 cloves,
Curry leaves 3-4 whole
Green chilies chopped- 1 no
Ginger cut into strips- 1/4th inch
Black pepper- 1 tsp. fresh coarsely ground
Tomato finely chopped 55gms
Coriander leaves chopped 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil ½ tsp
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains