This recipe is a very low calorie one as its major content is cucumber which are low in calories but they actually contains important vitamins and minerals, as well as a high water content. Eating cucumbers may lead to many health benefits which includes weight loss, combat dehydration, digestive regularity and lower blood sugar levels.
1. Coarsely grate the peeled cucumber on to a clean towel.
2. Pat the cucumber in the towel to remove juices.
3. Transfer the cucumber in to the bowl.
4. Stir in the yoghurt and garlic, then add the oil and lemon juice.
5. Add the salt as per you need.
6. Refrigerate it atleast for 1-3 hrs
7. Garnish with cucumber spears.
Cucumber - 1 (peeled, and seeded)
Yoghurt - 1 cup
Cloves - 1 (finely grated)
Olive oil - 1 tsp
Lemon Juice - 1/2 tsp
salt - As per taste
ENERGY - 65 Kcal
PROTEIN - 3 gms
CARBOHYDRATES - 6 gms
FATS - 3 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains