Creamy Cauliflower Soup
A creamy, crunchy soup which is sure to tickle your taste buds. The vitamin A in celery is an antioxidant which helps to keep the lining of the arteries in good health. Being extremely low in fat and free from cholesterol this delectable soup is a perfect appetizer for those “Heart Conscious” people.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and saute the onions till they are translucent
- Add the cauliflower and saute for another 4 to 5 minutes
- Add ½ cups of water and milk and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer till the cauliflower is partially cooked.
- Cool slightly and blend roughly using a hand blender, so the soup looks like a rough puree.
- Bring the puree to a boil, add the celery and serve hot.
Cauliflower – ½ cup, chopped
Onions – ¼ cup, finely chopped
Low fat Milk – ½ cup
Celery/coriander – ½ tbsp, chopped
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
Serving - 1
Energy – 75 kcal
Protein – 5.2 g
Carbs – 10.4 g
Fat – 1.4 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains