Coco-dates laddoo is a sugarfree sweet which can be enjoyed any time, any occasion without the fear of health and diet. Coco-dates laddoo is loaded with goodness of dates, fig(anjeer), and coconuts. Dates are highly nutritious, it contains high concentration of antioxidants and also help fight a lot of diseases.
- Grind the deseeded dates and Anjeer
- Place the mixture in a bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut and sesame seeds into it.
- Keep some desiccated coconut aside for coating.
- Mix the ingredients properly and add ghee.
- Grease your hand with ghee and make start making laddoo.
- Coat the laddoo with desiccated coconut.
- Coco-dates laddoo is ready to eat.
Ingredients for 4 laddoo
Dates deseeded - 40 gm
Coconut desiccated - 15 gm
Dry Fig(Anjeer) - 15 gm
Sesame seeds - 1tsp
Cow Ghee - 1 tsp
Values for 1 laddoo
1 laddoo = 19gms
Energy = 68.2kcal
Protein = 0.65 g
Carbs = 10.5 g
Fats = 2.7 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains