Who said diet food can't be tasty and exciting?
Add a flavourful taste to food as well as you maintain your diet. This dish is relatively less in calories and filled with flavour to satisfy your taste buds. Try it out and let us know!
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and grind until everything is mixed well together.
- Take the mixture and shape it into a seekh and freeze it in the refrigerator for atleast one hour.
- Then shallow fry and serve hot with green chutney or salad.
- Chicken (mince) 100 gms
- Onion 25 gm (1) chopped
- Tomato 25 gm (1) chopped
- Capsicum 25gm (1) chopped
- Cabbage 25 gm (1cup) chopped
- Green chillis 2 to 3 (as per your taste) chopped
- Ginger garlic past 1 tablespoon
- salt and pepper (as per your taste)
- Coriender and mint leaf 1 cup (chopped)
- Oil 1 tsp
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains