Chicken Pad Thai
Pad Thai is a cuisine made of thin rice noodles and chicken which is lean meat and low in calories and has no fat and aids in weight loss. Pad Thai also has crushed peanuts in it , which has plenty of health benefits as it contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acis and antioxidants.Bean sprouts which is a rich source of amino acis, vitamin and minerals and fiber is also used in this cuisine. Bean sprouts have all vitamins (A,D,E and K) folate, iron, potassium, calcium, manganese and zinc.
- In a large bowl put hot water and then add rice noodles and soak for 20 minutes. Now drain the noodles and allow it to dry for 30 minutes before cooking.
- In a another vessel, heat the oil on high heat and add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Whisk the eggs and put it into the chicken and cook until chicken is tender.
- Now add the noodles and Pad Thai Sauce.
- Now cook until the noodles are coated with the sauce, for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts and green onions; cook briefly until the bean sprouts are heated through.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with the crushed peanuts, fresh bean sprouts, cilantro leaves and few lemon slice.
Thin rice noodles-100 g
Thinly sliced chicken- ½ cup
Vegetable oil-1 tbsp
Pad Thai Sauce-1 recipe
Bean sprouts, washed-2 cups
Crushed or finely chopped peanuts- 1/8 cup
Chopped green onion- 1/8 cup
Lemon or lime slices
Serving size:1 bowl
- Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert , Drinks
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains