CHICKEN MUSHROOM SOUP THAI STYLE
Chicken Mushroom soup is made in Thai style in vegetable broth which is loaded with minerals and vitamins. Chicken being lean meat does not contain carb and is loaded with proteins and very ideal for weight loss. Tofu also aids in weight loss and it is too nutrients packed. Mushroom another key ingredient of this soup is loaded with proteins and have vitamin D content in it which is good for the bones. Mushroom exhibits antibacterial properties and helps in digestion.
- In a pan heat oil and add shallots, lemon grass ,onion and galangal and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add boiled chicken and vegetable stock in the pan and let it cook for few minutes.
- Then add tofu ,oyster mushrooms, bean sprouts , fresh basil and fresh red chillies and salt. Mix well.
- Cook it till it begins to boil. Pour the soup into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Boiled Chicken 55g
Tofu, cubed - 25g
Dry oyster mushrooms, soaked and chopped - 15g
Fresh red chillies, sliced diagonally – 2-5
Olive oil - ½ tsp
Galangal, sliced - 5g
Onion ,chopped 15g
Shallots, halved - 10g
Lemon grass, sliced - 5g
Vegetable stock /Plain water - 120 ml
Fresh basil leaves, chopped - 10g
Bean sprouts - 10g
Salt - to taste
- Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert , Drinks
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains