Cauliflower pakora are a traditional Indian snack or appetizer that’s both tasty and versatile. Cauliflower fritters are a mouthwatering appetizer, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These work as a tasty pairing with afternoon tea or a spicy delicious snack before any meal. These crispy cauliflower fritters are coated in an Indian spiced batter and cooked till crisp and golden.
- Wash the cauliflower florets in cold water. Drain.
- Take a bowel and mix well homemade hung curd and Schezwan sauce.
- Add black pepper and salt to the mixture, Now add cauliflower florets and coat with the mixture.
- Keep it for 15 minutes to 1⁄2 an hour.
- Take a plate and mix well flax seeds powder and almond flour.
- Add some salt and paprika to this mixture and mix.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat and add 1⁄2 the ghee.
- Take the cauliflower florets and roll them in the dry mixture to coat them and place them in the hot ghee.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook the cauliflower florets on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn them and add the remaining ghee.
- Lower the heat and cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the pakoras from the pan.
- Cook the remaining cauliflower pakoras with same manner.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Cauliflower florets- 100 gms
- Whole Milk hung curd- 70 ml
- Schezwan sauce- 2 tsp
- Flax seeds (grounded): 1 tbsp
- Almonds flour- 3 tbsp
- Ghee: 4tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper- 1⁄2 tsp
- Paprika powder- 1⁄2 tsp
- Coriander leaves- for garnishing
Energy: 485 kcals
carbohydrates: 18.8 gms
proteins: 13.5 gms
Fats: 38.67 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains