Cauliflower greens paratha
Did you know you are discarding an excellent source of calcium and iron everytime you clean your cauliflower? I bet now you won’t throw away cauliflower leaves after trying this recepi. The greens are chock-full of nutrients. It also contains fibre, and is a good source of antioxidants, so it prevents cancer and promote healthy gut. This paratha is a balanced meal, fully packed with energy, protiens, vitamins and minerals
- Mix wheat flour and soya flour.
- Add chopped cauliflower greens ,onion ,greenchilli ginger and rest of spices and salt.
- Mix well add water as required to knead a dough.
- Roll into a paratha and roast on tawa while applying little oil.
- Roast till both sides are crisp and brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney /low fat curd / butter milk / cucumber raita.
Wheat flour – 20 gms
Soya flour – 20 gms
Cauliflower greens – 25 gms (chopped)
Onion – 15 gms (chopped)
Green chilli – 1 (finely cutted)
Ginger – ¼ tsp (cutted small)
Oil – 1 tsp
Water – ½ cup (as required)
Jeera – ¼ tsp
Haldi – a pinch
Garam masala powder – a pinch
Coriander powder – ¼ tsp
Salt as per taste
Energy – 190 kcals
Protein – 13 gms
Carbohydrates – 25 gms
Fats – 6.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains