Cauliflower and Zucchini Hash Browns
Hash browns are known to be unhealthy as they are deep fried. But here we have come up with the healthy variant of hash brown. You can enjoy this as you snacks or as any mid meals. The nutrition profile of both cauliflower and zucchini is quite impressive. Cauliflowers are high in fiber and both are good source of antioxidants. They may also aid in weight loss.
- Grate the cauliflower and zucchini, sprinkle some salt and leave it for few minutes so that the excess water is removed.
- Drain the excess water and place the cauliflower and zucchini in a bowl.
- Now add all the ingredients and mix properly.
- Method on Pan
- Heat a pan, grease it with oil and place the mixture properly and give shape.
- Let it cook golden brown from both the sides.
- Method in oven.
- Place the parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Take small portion of the mixture and place it on the parchment paper in a rectangular shape or any shape which you would prefer.
- Now bake it in a preheat oven for 30mins.
- Check whether it is cooked from both the sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Cauliflower florets – 50g
Zucchini – 50g
Garlic powder – ½ tsp
Onion powder – ½ tsp
Mixed herbs – 1tsp
Black pepper powder – 1tsp
Low fat cheese – 20g
Egg – 1whole
Olive oil - 1tsp
Energy – 197kcal
Protein – 14.1g
Carbs – 8.1g
Fats – 12.1g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains