Have you ever tried using carrot as a main ingredient in a dip ? Sounds interesting,right !
So, here's the recipe of carrot and yoghurt dip, completely packed with vitamin A,minerals, proteins, fibre and antioxidants.
Due to its antioxidant properties,it helps to reduce the risks of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
1. Take boiled carrots in a bowl.
2. Add yoghurt , garlic, pepper powder, salt and olive oil.
3. Blend it well.
4. Compliment best with pita bread,tortillas and rotis.
Carrot - 2 boiled
Yoghurt - 2 tbsp
Garlic -3-4 pods
Pepper powder - 14 tsp
Olive oil - 1 tsp
salt as per taste
ENERGY - 115 Kcal
PROTEIN - 3.5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES - 8.1 gms
FATS - 8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains