Carrot and coriander soup
The most comforting item during the dreadful cold days and foggy nights are soups. Carrot and Coriander Soup is a perfect kind of soup to cherish on such days. This Continental recipe combines the wonderful flavours and comforts of carrots and coriander into a beautiful dish to relish with family and friends. This soup is not only very easy to make but can be prepared and enjoyed for dinner on busy weeknights. Also, it can be served for buffet meals. Carrots contain antioxidants, Vitamin A, and many other nutrients too. Rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber, carrots are great for digestive and cardiovascular health. So, pick up your knife and try out this comforting soup recipe to enjoy with your loved ones….!!!!!
- Heat pan add oil, add chopped onions in the pan and fry them till they are soft. Also, add the ginger and saute the mixture for another minute.
- Then add coriander powder and cook for this mixture for a minute. Then add chopped carrots and pour the vegetable stock into the pan.
- Bring the soup to a boil and reduce the flame. Let it simmer for around 20 minutes or till the carrots are well cooked.
- Once the carrots are cooked, remove pan from flame and let it cool down a little at room temperature.
- Transfer the soup into blender then add chopped coriander leaves into it, blend the soup mix till it has a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into pan, add salt, black pepper and oregano for seasoning and heat it for a while.
- Garnish with few coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Carrot- 75 gms (chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (chopped)
- Ginger- ½ tsp (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder- ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Oregano- ½ tsp
- Vegetable stock- 200 ml
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Sat- as per taste
Energy: 160 kcals
Carbohydrates: 15.05 gms
Proteins: 5.87 gms
Fats: 7.23 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains