CAESAR SALAD GREEK STYLE
Caesar salad is a mixture of healthy low calorie ingredients which helps you lose weight and provide nutritional benefits to your body. Vegetables are full of nutrients and minerals packed. Lemon juice provides satiety and boosts your metabolism and it is also a rich source of vitamin C and hence also boosts immunity. Feta cheese is lower in fat and calories than most cheeses and supplies key vitamins and minerals, but it can also be high in saturated fat and sodium and so excess consumption should be avoided.
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate.
- Now mix lettuce and other ingredients in a large bowl, gradually add enough olive oil mixture to coat leaves, and toss gently.
- Garnish with feta cheese and serve.
Dried oregano - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1/4th tsp
Crumbled feta cheese - 1 tsp
Mixed veggies (tomatoes, onions, lettuce, olives, bell pepper) - 1 cup
Garlic, pressed - 2 cloves
Salt - 1/4th tsp
Olive oil - ½ tsp
Pepper - 1/4th tsp
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains