Cabbage cutlet is a easy to cook keto recipe. It contains healthy fats and protein. Almond lowers bad cholesterol and reduces the heart diseases. It is a good source of protein and rich in vit E. Cabbage works as an anti inflammatory agent and also aids weight loss. Eggs are good source of protein and fats.
- Grind cabbage coarsely and drain the excess water.
- Place the cabbage in the bowl.
- Heat a tadka pan and add 1 tsp of ghee, ginger powder and garlic.
- Add the tadka and rest of the spices and ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Heat the pan and add ghee.
- Add small portion, spread and give the shape of cullet.
- Cook from both sides until golden brown.
Cabbage - 1 cup, finely chopped
Ginger powder – ½ tsp
Garlic – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Black pepper – ½ tsp
Turmeric – a pinch
Garam masala – ¼ tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Egg – 1 whole
Almond – 15 g, finely ground
Ghee – 3 tsp
Salt- to taste
Serves - 1
Energy – 293kcal
Protein – 11.7g
Fats -22.8 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains