Brown Rice Chicken Soup
This soup is low calorie dish which has chicken which is lean meat and hence low calorie and no carb and helps weight loss. Brown rice is gluten free and more nutritious than white rice as the nutrient value is intact and it contains more fiber which helps digestion
1. Soak brown rice in water for 1-2hr and then cook brown rice and keep it aside .
2. In a vessel, put the chicken with two cups of water and boil it, and then reduce the flame and cook for 10-15 min until chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken cool it and shred it or make cubes and keep it aside.
4. Strain the broth from the vessel, and keep it aside.
Heat oil in the same vessel and saute celery and onion for 5 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and cover and cook for 5 min until all vegetables are tender.
5. Now add the reserved broth and brown rice and white pepper powder, salt to the vessel.
6. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes and serve hot
Chicken cubes -40gms
White pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Brown rice raw, soaked - 20g
Oil - 1/2 tsp
Carrots chopped - 10g
Onion ,chopped- 15g
salt to taste
Energy: 110 Kcal
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains