Almond flour pancake
These almond flour pancakes are a great brunch option if you are on keto. They are made with low carb almond flour and protein rich eggs. They are very filling and are on the dense side. This is very easy and basic recipe of almond flour pancake. So try and enjoy this pancake with your family…!!!!
- Melt the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds and then whisk together with the heavy cream.
- Once cooled add in the two eggs, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Then add in the dry ingredients. The almond flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin spice mix. And your batter is ready. You can add a bit of water if you want runny batter.
- Heat a non stick skillet and spray with some olive oil, coconut oil or butter.
- Ladle in the pancake batter and let it cook on one side.
- Once cooked for about 2-3 minutes on 1 side on a medium heat, flip it over and cook on the other side till done.
- Serve with sugar free maple syrup and butter.
- Almond flour- 60 gms
- Heavy whipping cream- 30 gms
- Cream cheese- 25 gms
- Eggs- 2
- Baking powder- ½ tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 710 kcals
Carbohydrates: 13.5 gms
Proteins: 29 gms
Fats: 61.22 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains