Health Tip Details
Acidity: The problem solved.
A lot of people come to me with the problem of acidity and that is the reason I am writing this blog. I am not getting into the technicality of why acid-reflux occurs, however I will tell you what will help if it does.
But if you have a chronic acidity problem then you need to start with lifestyle change as well. For the time being, the below mentioned foods will do the trick!
Here are some foods which will help if you are suffering from acidity:
- Ginger : In moderation, ginger is one of the best foods for acid reflux.
- Oatmeal :Oatmeal is just about the best breakfast and any-time-of-day snack
- Fennel :Fennel is a great food for acid reflux and actually seems to improve stomach function.
- Salad : Salads are a must in every meal if you suffer from acid-reflux!
- Aloe vera :Aloe vera is famous as a natural healing agent and also seems to treat acid reflux.
Some alkalizing (or neutral) foods and beverages you can incorporate into your diet include:
- Soya beans or tofu
- Yogurt(unflavoured) and milk (no additives)
- fresh vegetables (except a few)
- fruits (except a few)
- herbs and spices, excluding salt, mustard, and nutmeg
- beans and lentils
- some whole grains, such as millet, quinoa, and amaranth
- herbal teas
- fats like olive oil, avocados, nuts, and seeds
Including more alkaline foods in your diet will help you not only with acidity but also with a host of other things. An alkaline diet helps in protecting bone density and muscle mass. It also lowers the risk for hypertension and stroke. Not only this, it helps in reducing chronic pain, boosts vitamin absorption, helps improve immune function and cancer protection. Last but not the least, it also helps in maintaining weight!
Related Health Tips
PROTEIN POWDERS: ARE THE..
WHAT IS PROTEIN? Protein is actually building blocks of body (bones, muscles and skin). Protein is an essential macro-nutrient that helps build muscle, repair tissues and makes enzymes and hormones..
GAIN WEIGHT IN A HEALTHY ..
You may be confused about the title of this blog because who wants to gain weight right? Well, there are people who may be naturally skinny and want to add on some muscle mass, or there are people who..